PEOPLE CHANGE!!

hi,

this is the new me..ya its me..i am back to write in this blog..after a few years i didn't update anything here..i don't know y dis happen..all of sudden my life change..what i know is i want to be a new person..not like before..

when i read back all my post just now, i realize how emotional i am.. how lazy i am before.. i don't want to be like dat anymore.

since end of 2009 i already change my workplace.. mayb i can say a better place..for me and for my pocket too..hehe

i hope i can stay here with my new job permanently..i love my job very very much..

my blog is for me to write anything dat i want to..especially about my interest..things dat i love to do

actually i also want improve my vocabulary and writing in english..after along time didn't speak and write in English, it become awkward for me rite now to do that..

anybody or whoever out there dat can help me in this matter, i really2 appreciate it.. juz leave your comment if want to correct my words, sentences or grammar etc (everything about the english)

i got to go now..time is up..take care..bye ;)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SABAH TRIP - DAY 2 - PART 4

Laguna Biru Apartment

aku punya manja kau saja boleh rasa