parents vs children

hi everyone..check this out

i sat at my living room this evening and it dawned on me, oh the last time i decorate this house is for celebrate hari raya last year.

so i decided to change the furniture location so that i can see the new look for this area.. all of sudden my mom said NO!

actually i love to decorate and do the housekeeping when i am free . but since i live wit my parents, there is a limitation for me to do that. i mean i cant change the house looks just like i want  without telling them first..i have no idea why they act like that. the reason is, we just rent this house. so no need to put so much effort on it. unless you buy your own house so u can do what ever you want..

i just like "you've gotta be kidding mom?" 

cant wait to have my own house..

my dreams house is like an apartment or condominium which have a private swimming pool. so that i can go swimming when ever i want..


just like this house.. how i wish i can get this one for me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SABAH TRIP - DAY 2 - PART 4

Laguna Biru Apartment

aku punya manja kau saja boleh rasa